Century Beige Rug
by Linie Design
SKU Century Beige 170
The Century Area Rug by Linie Design in Beige is a handmade, hand-knotted, non-reversible wool rug made out of old Persian rugs. Each Linie Design Century Rug is made of pieces of 6 different vintage Persian rugs. The pieces that are incorporated are sanded down and stained as needed to create a more cohesive color palette. That being said, each Century is one of the kind. The Century area rug comes in two sizes and various patch-work patterned, neutral colors. This is an indoor use only rug that does require our Prima Luxus rug pad for solid surfaces, item sold separately. Product care includes vacuuming and using mild soap with a damp towel.
- Made from original Persian rugs
- 100% Wool
- In order to prolong the life of the rug we recommend the use of a rubber underlay to help prevent slippage, and possible color transfer to the floor.
- Turn the rug occasionally in order to protect the edges and spread wear.
- To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- When required the rug should be professionally dry cleaned.
- Technique: Hand-Knotted
- Construction: Handmade
- Material: Wool
- Rug Pad Recommended: Yes
- Location: Indoor Use Only